GENERAL JEWELRY CARE
Treat your jewels with care:
- store them in an airtight box or in a pouch to avoid dirt as much as possible;
- remove them before going sleeping, showering, bathing, swimming, gardening or doing housework or any other heavy lift or a work that involves chemical or corrosive compounds;
- wear your jewels after having dressed and take them off before undressing;
- try to avoid contact with perfumes, moisturizers, chlorine, lotions, hairspray, water, salty sea water or any liquid (especially with burnished, oxidized or plated jewels);
- protect them from extreme temperatures, rough or hard surfaces.
For more detailed info please see our Jewelry Care page